måndag 15 december 2014

SINPLUS CHANGED MY LIFE

Hello! Gabriel and Ivan from Sinplus are some of the nicest persons Iv´e knew in my whole life. They are my heroes. I haven´t met them, but I just want to meet them so badly. I want to meet them more than anything else! I have to make sure that it will come true! THATS IT! They are always with me no matter how far we are from each other! To meet Gabriel and Ivan and go to their concerts is my wildest dream! They sended me stuff back in October after that Iv´e showed a drawing of them and myself! I know that they care about us, and love us! I have contacted the Sinplus guys and they are so nice. I support them very often. They represented Switzerland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. They didn´t qualify ti the final and it´s heartbreaking cuz they have a special message that we can be whatever we want to be. They made that who I am today. They are my favourites in Eurovision Song Contest history. Sinplus! I love you from my heart <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar